As we honor, thank and celebrate our Veterans this year, we can all use a little pick me up after the holiday weekend. Whether you spent the weekend with family and friends, or honored your loved ones from a distance, we have some recovery tips to prepare you for the week ahead:
- RISE after a heavy night with our LUV RISE Tincture. Perfect for a morning energy boost, and balancing for the day ahead - a great way to blow away the cobwebs from the weekend!
- Try some active charcoal before you go to sleep to help cleanse the body of toxins and wake up feeling refreshed.
- Rehydration is something that everyone knows they should be doing, but is often overlooked. Make sure to hydrate before bed as well as re-hydrating in the morning. If you’re looking for an extra boost, try adding some electrolytes to your water!
- Vitamins and minerals are essential for recovery; before bed, take Magnesium and Zinc for calmness. We love the Natural Vitality CALM anti-stress drink before bed (well, any time!).
- UNWIND with our LUV UNWIND Tincture to help promote restful sleep. Sleep is essential for our bodies, and there’s nothing like a good night’s sleep to motivate you for the week ahead.
- A morning smoothie is a great way to pack in your vitamins and enjoy a delicious start to the day. Our founder Emma, has a great recipe here - and it wouldn’t be complete without a little bit of LUV. After blending your smoothie, add a dropper of LUV RISE Tincture, for an extra boost.
- Movement is a great way to release toxins from your body. Get some exercise to sweat out the weekend! Whether it’s a 30 minute walk, an online barre class, or a workout from home, it’s bound to leave you feeling refreshed and energized.
- A warm bath is always relaxing, but after the weekend a nice epsom salt bath might be the magic cure to decompress. Add in your favorite salt to your bath, plus pure essential oils, and soak away into relaxation.