We wanted to share some of the in-home work-outs and apps that we’ve been testing while we’ve been home during quarantine. Here are our top 8 plus a selection of amazing live classes.
- Centr is the new fitness and lifestyle app from Chris Hemsworth and his partner. Based on the Gold Coast Australia, the app brings the best of Aussie strength, pilates and yoga plus delicious recipes. All for $29.99 monthly.
- Obé Fitness is an awesome at-home workout app. They offer a free trial of their 28-minute signature classes and 10-minute express classes - easy to fit into any schedule. 100 live classes per week plus on-demand. Top Tip: use the code ATHOME for a free trial.
- SWEAT App, is a really good selection of quality workouts that involve minimal equipment for doing in-home. The number one workout app for women with Kayla Itsines with a huge worldwide community of women. Get workouts, nutrition guides and support. Other trainers include Kelsey Wells, Stephanie Sanzos and Sjana Earp.
- We LUV Peloton! With an ever-expanding range of classes, from spin to weights to dance and yoga - and thousands of classes both live and on-demand. Free trial period of 90 days then $12.99 per month.
- POPSUGAR brings a range of the best instructors from around the world to lead pilates, barre, strength and cardio dance workouts for all levels!
- Nike Training Club - currently offering the premium version free! On-demand workouts from beginner to advanced, and ranging from yoga to strength to HIIT, all led by the amazing Nike Master Trainers, including our LUV Woman of the Month, Traci Copeland!
- Alo Moves for dynamic yoga, fitness, mindfulness and skills. We love this app because it has a variety of content, great instructors and is easy to search and easy to follow. Free trial.
- Les Mills - Remember Body Pump classes? Well Les Mills is the OG for fitness classes you’d find in your gym, like Body Pump or Fight. $14.99 monthly or $119.88 annually.
- Glo - this yoga, meditation and Pilates app boasts such world-renowned teachers as Amy Ippoliti, Stephanie Snyder and Jason Crandell. Try one of the many programs on offer to feel like you're working towards a specific goal.
There are also some great live classes for you to tune in to. Here are a couple: