As the weather changes, we often are reaching for a lip balm to keep our lips hydrated and refreshed. Whether you’re looking for plumping, a balm with SPF or for immediate nourishment, we have one for you. Check out some of our favorite lip balms for summer:
- La Mer -The velveteen lip balm by La Mer is hydrating, and quickly helps restore dry lips. It’s perfect for a quick refresh when you’re soaking up the summer sun.
- Olio E Osso - An all-natural lip balm with clean ingredients. This multi-tasker can be used on the lips, dry skin, or even for split ends. The more pink and brown shades can also be used on cheeks for a sunny summer glow.
- Terry Baume de Rose - This lip cream is all the nourishment you need to help restore dry lips. Using rose blossom essential oil wax and Vitamin E, its hydrating formula is incredible.
- Dr Barbara Sturm Lip Balm - This silky balm gives your lips a soft finish and provides essential hydration. Packed with nourishing ingredients like shea butter, Vitamin E and avocado oil, this versatile balm can also be used as a highlighter on cheek and brow bones.
- Gucci Baume à Lèvres - This transparent lip balm is hydrating and refreshing, with slight floral scent. It glides on easily and has a slight glow, which adds the appearance of smoothing out the texture of your lips.